Tuesday, June 28, 2005

To My Hosts

So the broken glass is definitely mine and I’m sorry about that. but it's just broken glass -when I was a child I really dreaded broken glass, because I heard it could work its way into your skin and just keep digging like some sort of worm. But that’s childhood. I dropped the bottle. Probably a good thing, because I was done with it. What am I saying, I’m sorry, it was good whiskey. I also ashed in the plant, but I hear that’s good for the plant there’s potassium or potash -I’m not a botantist. Look it up. What I really want to apologize for is the thing and I don’t know what to call it and I tried to look it up and that was futile and I can’t connect to the internet, but you know what I’m talking about. It was kind of broken already and that’s not an excuse, but the way it is, I mean you’ve been living with it and I’d be much surprised if you didn’t take a swing at it from time to time and I guess you didn’t, I didn’t but Lord knows its broken now, I think was broken already. Let’s work the problem. I’m writing this not because I had to go. I had to go because the whiskey is all over the place and that thing is broken and there’s some other stuff and who am I to come down on you and tell you how to live your lives, Okay.

1 comment:

Kalibhakta said...

This is more of what your public hungers for! The nuts n' bolts, the nitty gritty, the clash of titanic egos, Welles vs. Mankiewicz! The inside scoop...beyond the velvet ropes...the guts n' gizzard of a real, live film production!!!!

Keepin' it real,
tha K