Tuesday, July 12, 2005

1. The Wrap: Section D

Dear Mrs. Morton,

I am so glad you could make it out to our little wrap party. How about those delicious chocolates! Yum! I am so glad you like traditional Mongolian Fare historically recreated. I saw that you danced a bit -earlier, and seemed to be having a good time. I would love to hear more of your poems and see more of your watercolors in the quiet shade of your lovely home. You’re right, I’ve always been a very different person depending on the company I keep, but I appreciate your fine tolerance for the artistic temperament. You and your old husband Luis are some of the coolest old rich people we know. I certainly meant all the things I said in my previous letter and most abjectly. I am so glad we met at Gelson’s.

Yours sincerely,

Van Choojitarom

No comments: